Today’s episode of the MyCoda podcast is a bonus session with an old friend of the show, Nathan Chan. He is the Founder, editor and publisher of the digital, entrepreneurial magazine of Foundr with an upcoming book, Foundr Version 1.0. He has been rubbing shoulders with the likes of the greatest and biggest minds when it comes to setting up and running your own business.
In this interview, you will learn:
- A little about Nathan Chan’s story and background.
- Why Foundr Magazine was born.
- How the name Foundr come about.
- About the book and what we can expect from it.
- How important the branding of the book is.
- How many successful entrepreneurs are featured in the book.
- What are Nathan’s biggest takeaways from writing the book and the lessons he has learned from those featured entrepreneurs.
- About the Kickstart campaign and when is this going live.
- What can we expect from the campaign
- How much value can we get from the advice that these entrepreneurs have given to this book.
To check out this awesome coffee table book and to pledge for your own copy click the link below:
Nathans last interview where you can find out about how Foundr started and grew to the digital media beast it is today….
The FREE 10 Step Business Foundation Course:
START THE 10 STEP BUSINESS FOUNDATION COURSE
Thank you for listening in to session 025 with Nathan, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.