In todays episode of the MyCoda business startup podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing James Schramko. James is the CEO and founder of Super Fast Business where he helps aspiring entrepreneurs through to experienced business owners set up and run successful business.
James has built a 7 figure business by helping other do the same. He has generated millions of dollars of profit for his clients, and is in demand for his incredible services. In this interview you will learn:
- How James went from working as a salesman in car dealerships to running 2 successful 7 figure online businesses.
- Why building a strong team around you is key for super success and how to do so.
- Why perfecting sales is the foundation for any high performer.
- How to develop your sales skills even if you are a complete beginner.
- How to approach sales in a way that will have your clients begging you to take their money.
- How to become a problem solving machine.
- The power of building the right network of people around you.
- Why James travelled to the other side of the globe over a weekend to go to a seminar he couldn’t afford.
- Why James would recommend you do the same ↑.
- How punchy headlines on his website increased conversion and the type of headlines that work for him.
- How Super Fast business has gone from zero to a multi million dollar company.
James has been kind enough to let us use a sales video he published on his own site which can help you develop your skills as a salesman/woman. CLICK HERE to view this awesome content.
How to contact James:
The LAUNCH OF HIGHER PERFORMANCE 1:
We are hosting our first event on Saturday 29th October 2016, with many more books din the diary to follow. For all the details visit Higher Performance 1.
Thank you for listening in to session 019 with James, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.
Thanks again for listening in, have a great day and i will see you for the next episode of the MyCoda Podcast.