Today’s guest on the MyCoda podcast is a young lad from the UK, Ollie Forsyth. He is a serial entrepreneur – having started his company at age 13. He is now 18 and has the Ollie’s Shop, The Budding Entrepreneur Magazine and The Budding Entrepreneur Club. He is a mentor, a speaker, and an ambassador of the Xavier Project Charity.
In this interview, you will learn:
- About Ollie Forsyth’s back-story.
- What his driving reason is for setting up The Budding
- How he started Ollie’s Shop.
- How he turned his shop into something that generated him a thousand pound in profit quite quickly.
- How he sold and marketed his products at the age of 13.
- How things moved on from Ollie’s shop to The Budding Entrepreneur Magazine and eventually, The Budding Entrepreneur Club.
- If people are surprise to see a young lad when they meet him.
- What was it about with Xavier Project Charity that he decided to get involved with them.
- What exactly does Xavier Project Charity do.
- What’s next on Ollie Forsyth’s calendar.
If this podcast is adding value to you and your business then please head over to iTunes and leave us a rating…
This takes less than 2 minutes and will help us grow this podcast’s audience and help more people just like you from all corners of the globe…
How awesome is that!
To leave a rating, please CLICK HERE…