In today’s episode of the MyCoda podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Jeff McMahon of Total Body Construction. He is a specialist in health, fitness, and well-being. He provides virtual online training programs to help extremely successful entrepreneurs across the world stay in shape. These programs were designed to give you, super busy entrepreneurs, maximum results in minimum time that you can do anywhere in the world – whether you are at the comforts of your own home, in your office, or even in a hotel room from another country. You’ll never be “too busy” to take care of your body again.
In this interview, you will learn:
- About Jeff’s background information.
- If his online fitness world has always been a success from the start.
- How long have Jeff been doing this.
- About this fitness industry background.
- If working with popular entrepreneurs and podcasters has become a massive contributing factor to Jeff’s growing popularity.
- How Jeff broke into the online world.
- How to get into the online.
- How Jess is doing with Total Body Construction.
- If Jeff has always had this outlook on fitness.
- What living your life in the majority means.
- How Jeff operates his training programs.
- How he came up with his 13-point training program that gets people the results within 3 months.
Visit Total Body Construction to learn more.
Click here to check out PTontheNet.
Want to read the whole interview with Jeff? Download the full transcript from this interview by entering your details below:
To dominate 2017 and kick start the year with your own personal action plan contact Sam and schedule your FREE 25 minute strategy session. CLICK HERE to speak to Sam.
Thank you for listening in to session 031 with Jeff, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the takeaways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.