Today’s guest on the MyCoda podcast is Jessica Improta, a specialist in Personality Development. Jessica is a licensed psychotherapist, coach and founder of OM*Lab – a virtual playground for meditation and mindfulness. Jessica’s mission is to support the busy, ambitious, and overstressed to pause in their day, connect with others, create mental whitespace, and tap into the present moment, inner wisdom, and intrinsic happiness that we all deserve.
In this interview you will learn:
- How to live from a place of presence.
- How to protect yourself from other people’s negative energy.
- What made Jessica decide she wanted to start OM*Lab.
- If OM*Lab was Jessica’s first attempt at setting up a business.
- What meditation is and how is it beneficial to people, especially entrepreneurs.
- Why it is OK if there are times where you can’t meditate.
- What meditation teaches us.
- How Jessica turned meditation into a business.
- About the process of OM*Lab’s live meditation.
- About The Sweeter Life In 28 Days course.
- How to price your product or services.
Click here to visit The OM*Lab
Want to read the whole interview with Jessica? Download the full transcript from this interview by entering your details below:
The FREE 10 Step Business Foundation Course:
START THE 10 STEP BUSINESS FOUNDATION COURSE
Thank you for listening in to session 027 with Jessica, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the takeaways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.