In today’s episode of MyCoda podcast, I had the pleasure of once again interviewing Richard Moore. People got so much value on Richard’s first interview that it would be a shame not to get him back on. He was first featured on session 002 about six months ago.
For everyone who doesn’t know him, Richard is a business consultant and a specialist when it comes to sales. He’s been in this game for many years now. He does work with corporations, large businesses, small companies, and start-ups entrepreneurs. He is helping them primarily through his EightStepStartup course. In this interview, you will learn:
- About Richard’s future book project and what it’s going to be about.
- Why you should listen to Richard when it comes to sales.
- What are his experiences of sales.
- How he is helping people.
- About Richard’s past experiences with companies and small businesses.
- How important sales is to the success of a new business.
- How selling your product or service differ when approaching online sales as supposed to a face to face sale.
- What you should be expecting in terms of a return of investment on your social media activity?
- What strategies can you use when you’re putting your social media marketing strategies together to ensure you’re building a trust with your audience.
- How you can establish your customers.
- What Richard has done in his Basic of Sales course and what’s in there that’s helping people.
- Why you should be interested in that course.
We have covered Richard’s story on how he became an entrepreneur and how he set up his businesses on his first interview:
Visit www.eightstepstartup.com to access and apply for the Basic of Sales Course.
Thank you for listening in to session 026 with Richard, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the takeaways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.