In todays episode of the MyCoda business startup podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Allison Schaaf. Allison is founder and CEO of Prep Dish, the online meal prep service.
Allison started out as a personal chef, but decided she wanted to free up her time and still help others enjoy healthy convenient meals. in this interview you will learn:
- How Allison started her entrepreneurial journey
- How to create a subscription based service
- How Allison creates meal plans for her subscribers
- How batching content help Allison save hours of time every week
- How Allison surgery her following and how it has benefited her business
- How to serve a client base that stretches across the globe
- How Allison utilises software to serve her customers that want groceries delivered to their door without stocking a single piece of food
- How sticking to a PDF download has kept her business growing over the past 5 years
- How to test your product or service with real feedback that you can implement to benefit your customers
- The systems Allison uses to create a seamless user experience for her customers
- The team Allison has in place and the roles they have to run Prep Dish
- How Allison markets and advertises Prep Dish
- Why the Prep Dish FaceBook group has been so beneficial and contributed to the companies success
Allison has been kind enough to give the listeners of the MyCoda podcast a free 2 week trial of Prep Dish. CLICK HERE to claim this exclusive offer.
How to contact Allison:
The Ask Sam Survey:
Thank you for listening in to session 017 with Allison, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.
Thanks again for listening in, have a great day and i will see you for the next episode of the MyCoda Podcast.