In todays episode of the MyCoda business startup podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Julie Parker of Beautiful You Coaching Academy. Julie has been a life coach for the best part of 20 years and helps aspiring entrepreneurs become successful life coaches through her courses which take place across the globe.
In this interview you will learn:
- How Julie’s Academy takes her around the world via her sell out online courses.
- How Julie started out and how she founded the Beautiful You Coaching Academy.
- How Beautiful You helped Julie scale her existing business and clear a 6 month waiting list of clients.
- What a life coach is and how they can help you.
- How life coaching directly relates to business coaching.
- Why you are never too young to become a life coach.
- How to strike a balance between your career and your loved ones.
- How Julie structures her sell out courses.
- How Julie Monetises her business.
- How Julie helps aspiring entrepreneurs become successful life coaches.
Julie has also got a digital magazine called Inspired coach and has provided us with the link for her FREE episodes for you to enjoy. CLICK HERE to download your free copy.
How to contact Julie:
Thank you for listening in to session 017 with Julie, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
If you want to see how we can help you CLICK HERE. You can arrange your 60 minute strategy session with Sam, and take you business to the next level.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.
Thanks again for listening in, have a great day and i will see you for the next episode of the MyCoda Podcast.