In todays episode of the MyCoda business startup podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Laura Roeder. Laura is the founder and CEO of Meet Edgar, the social media automation software. This was an amazing interview with tons golden nuggets on the subject of social media, marketing and automation. In this interview you will learn:
- The importance of branding
- Why Laura chose to name an octopus wearing glasses Edgar, and how this benefitted the business.
- Why Edgar supports Tottenham Hotspur
- How to recognise a pain point and address it
- Why Edgar has stuck to one job since the start
- How Edgar went from 0 to $3m in yearly revenue
- Why consistent growth has helped Edgar sustain its client base
- Why Edgar is the perfect tool for business and social media automation
- What Laura’s gift is to you
Laura was awarded in the top 100 under 30 Entrepreneurs 3 times in the past 5 years and has taken her knowledge of social media marketing to create one of the best social automation tools on the market today.
Laura talks about how Edgar was born, the struggles she faced setting up the company and how she overcame them. Laura is an extremely successful entrepreneur with a multi million dollar business. The scary thing about all this? Laura is only just getting warmed up.
How to contact Laura:
Thank you for listening in to session 016 with Laura, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.
Thanks again for listening in, have a great day and i will see you for the next episode of the MyCoda Podcast.