In todays episode of the MyCoda business startup podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Ken Kelly of Conversion Marketer. Ken is a marketing expert, and is telling us today about customer centric marketing.
In this interview you will learn:
- Why having big ears leads to more sales
- What customer centric marketing is
- Why it is so important
- The benefits it offers
- How to put your customer at the centre of your business
- Strategies you can utilise to employ customer centric marketing
- How to recognise your Avatar (Ken has provided a find your avatar blueprint which is free to download)
- How to establish what product your client needs
- The power of empathy and why you should harness it
- What marketing avenue you need to explore to ensure you are getting in front of the right people
When I spoke to Ken prior to the interview he had one main goal he wanted to achieve by the end of the show. Ken wanted to provide as much value as possible for you, the listener of the show. ken outlines processes and procedures you can utilise to grow your business and increase sales and conversions.
This Podcast interview is a must listen if you want to fully understand your market and ensure you deliver nothing but value to your customers.
How to contact Ken:
Download Ken’s How to recognise your Avatar blueprint by clicking the link below:
Thank you for listening in to session 015 with Ken, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.
Thanks again for listening in, have a great day and i will see you for the next episode of the MyCoda Podcast.