Todays guest on the MyCoda business startup podcast is Valerie Khoo of The Australian Writers Centre and ValerieKhoo.com. Valerie is an Author, speaker, writer, podcaster and CEO. Valerie has run a successful companies for the past 11 years now and still in demand across the globe.
Valerie helps people tell their story in order to write a book, write better copy on their site or write better blog posts. Story telling is a fine art that takes years to perfect. If you want to cut some years off of that learning curve check out the work Valerie is doing via the links below.
In this interview Valerie talks about:
- How she started out her entrepreneurial journey
- The struggles she faced and overcame to become a successful entrepreneur
- How to tell your story
- How to write a best selling book
- How to create online courses that will last longer than a decade
- How to give the user the ultimate experience with your online courses
- How to recognise a problem and create extreme value with a solution
- How to recognise your brand and sell it to the world
- What her book Power Stories is al about and how it can help you
Thank you for listening in to session 014 with Valerie, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
If you want to see how you can take your business to the next level Click Here. You can book your FREE strategy session and enjoy a 60 minute call with Sam to see what changes you can make to your company to accelerate its success.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.
Thanks again for listening in, have a great day and i will see you for the next episode of the MyCoda Podcast.