In todays episode of the MyCoda business startup podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Neil Patel of QuickSprout, CrazyEgg, KissMetrics & NeilPatel.com. Neil is the grand master when it comes to Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media marketing, Traffic generation and converting visitors to your site into subscribers or paid customers.
Neil is a serial entrepreneur and has been running his own business for the last 11 years since the age of 16. in this interview Neil talks about:
- Welcome Matts
- Call To Actions
- How to structure your Blog
- Blogs that convert
- Giveaways that convert
- Checkout processes that increase conversion by 10%
- Why he spent $30,000 on one piece of FREE content and the results it got
- The big No No’s when it comes to online marketing
- How to create webinars that convert
- What an awesome conversion rate for webinar are
- The software he uses to gather analytics
- How to create killer content with no money to invest
- Why its worth providing tons of free value and why it will generate more sales
- How much time Neil dedicates to creating content
- The team he has in place to produce so much weekly content
- Plus more…
How to contact Neil:
Thank you for listening in to session 013 with Neil, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.
Thanks again for listening in, have a great day and i will see you for the next episode of the MyCoda Podcast.