In todays episode of the MyCoda business startup podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Rebecca Tracey from Uncaged. This is the first ever Bonus Session I have released since starting the show. Rebecca was an awesome guest and gave a TON of value! Rebecca is a guru when it comes to helping business startups hit the ground rolling when they launch.
Rebecca has also just released her new online course ” Uncage Your Business” where she takes you through 5 week program designed to give you clarity on exactly who you are, what you are offering and how to sell it. The course is starting on September 12th and will run through to October 14th. if you are interested to see what it is all about Click the link below:
In this interview you will learn:
- How Rebecca started an ultra successful online business from the back of a van whilst on a road trip rock climbing.
- How she went from coaching to teaching via her online courses.
- Rebecca’s definition of an uncaged life and why you should aim to achieve one.
- Why working to achieve a lifestyle is more important than working for money.
- Why it is so important to have a passion for what you do.
- Life coaches don’t quit your day job. How life coaches can establish their unique angle.
- How Rebecca’s website copy is so effective and why it stands out from any other site I have seen.
- Why starting out with a killer website is the wrong thing to do and how to go back to basics to establish your businesses message.
- How Rebecca runs sell out courses.
- What goes into creating a sell out course.
- How Rebecca runs business retreats in the Belize Jungle.
- How Rebecca finds her avatar and how to recognise what they want.
- What Rebecca’s new course ” Uncage Your Business ” is about and what you can learn.
- Why Rebecca’s key piece of advice is to take action now!
Get in touch with Rebecca:
Thank you for listening in to session with Rebecca, If you enjoyed this interview you will love the MyCoda Podcast subscriber perks. The subscribers to this list get exclusive insights as to who the upcoming guests are, the take aways from the shows and the release dates.
To join the exclusive list Click Here.
Lastly we are working towards hitting the new and noteworthy section in iTunes. In order for us to achieve this we need all the support we can get from you our listeners. To help us out all you need to do is simply Click this link and Subscribe, rate and review the show. It will take 2 minutes and will help us achieve the new and noteworthy status.
Thanks again for listening in, have a great day and i will see you for the next episode of the MyCoda Podcast.